Welcome to Granny's Baby Blog

Great place to blog about all things concerning babies, toddlers and young children.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Inspires Granny

While living one day at a time, I reflect every day on what has inspired me for that particular day and realize that even the small things give hope and happiness.  Things like a baby's first roll-over, the first word, the first crawl, the first words.  The attention that others pay to your baby when you are out in public.

Even the times when they are constantly asking "are we there yet", can we go to McDonald's for lunch, can I play my games on the computer.  Although, at times, this can be irritating, it also inspires me that they are so open in everything they say and do.  It definitely teachs granny patience.

With my husband's brain injury it is when he remembers my name and doesn't call me "baloney", or a spark of recognition is in his eyes that keeps me going.

babydiaperbagsgalore.comMorgan reading to grandpa

1 comment:

Barb said...

As you just saw, I'm pretty open with what I talk about, too. :)

One of my granddaughters can say Grandma about a thousand times a minute when she's here. LOL