Welcome to Granny's Baby Blog

Great place to blog about all things concerning babies, toddlers and young children.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Marshmellows

When I picked my grandson up today I had a bag of marshmellowsl in the floor of the car.  He got them and started stuffing handfuls into his mouth.  I told him he could not have any more marshmellows and his reply was "but grandma, the marshmellows will make my cough go away".  HA.  Kids do say the darndest things and always come up with answers about why they are doing certain things.  Very imaginative and sometimes very funny.  It's hard to get angry with Conell at times because when I do he does everything to "make me happy".  He will make faces and then come up to me and ask me "are we happy yet?"  I'm not sure where he learned that, but really touches my heart.

babydiaperbagsgalore.com

1 comment:

Monique said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. You are a wonderful wife and grandma!