Welcome to Granny's Baby Blog

Great place to blog about all things concerning babies, toddlers and young children.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Laughing - Good for your Health

Laugh a lot and keep yourself healthy.  My grandson keeps me laughing a lot.  He is three years old and so full of energy and "cuteness" that I can't help but smile a lot, and laugh a lot at some of the things he says.  When  he thinks I am upset, he comes up to me and makes faces at me, then he asks me "are you happy yet"?  He puts things in perspective for me a lot.  He has red hair and blue eyes and is quite a hit when I take him to the grocery store or anywhere else.

When I am feeling stressed while taking care of my husband, all I need around me are my grandchildren.  They are so loving and compassionate that I wonder at them all the time.  We never part without a "kiss and a hug".  They keep my spirits up and they keep me LAUGHING. 
Halloween 2009

1 comment:

Barb said...

I need to remember that it's ok to laugh at myself a lot more. Or is it with myself? Maybe both. LOL!