Welcome to Granny's Baby Blog

Great place to blog about all things concerning babies, toddlers and young children.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Teeth

My grandson and I had a very interesting conversation this morning.  Out of the blue he said "granny, my teeth are going to fall out".  I told him that he would grow new teeth.  His response to that was "ok, then let's put some water in my mouth so they can grow".  He then proceeded to tell me that we could go to the store and buy him some new teeth when his teeth fall out.  I think he was thinking of grandpa and the fact that grandpa has false teeth and we can take them out and put them back in.  I wonder at the way his thinking is so indepth and so comprehensive.  He is going to be fun to watch grow up.  I just hope I can stay around to see that, but you never know.  With my husband's illness we live one day at a time.

No comments: