Welcome to Granny's Baby Blog

Great place to blog about all things concerning babies, toddlers and young children.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Conversation with 3 year old grandson

As I was taking my grandson home yesterday, he started a conversation about pigs.  "grandma, do pigs have teeth?"  "Grandma, how come pigs are pink?"  Nothing in particular started this conversation, he just started talking about everything and it was a conversation to behold.  "grandma, do pigs love me".  My response, "of course pigs love you, Conell, everyone loves you."  "Grandma, how come the sun is not up in the sky" (it was a cloudy day with no sunshine).  It was hard for him to comprehend that the sun was there, it was just hidden behind clouds.    I love my conversations with Conell, he is so perceptive and understands so much that he continually amazes me.  Is this grandma bias or what.  It is hard to discipline him because when I get upset with him, he is constantly trying to make faces thinking this will "make me happy".  He is such a joy.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Grandmas? Bias? Nahhhhh... I have five grandkids and I'm always telling the truth. They are beautiful, intelligent and perfect. Just like yours! =)

Monique said...

Love your blog!
I have an award for you at Days With Granny.